December 5th, 2021 marks the 10th birthday of Purple Poppadom, and who would have known that a decade could have passed so quickly since we opened here in Canton, Cardiff!
In honour of this milestone, we are going to launch a year of celebrations, with more news to follow about the events we are planning.
To launch our anniversary year here is a competition to win our Chef’s 7-course Taster menu in the form of a Christmas Gift Voucher. This is far more than a prize draw.
To commemorate our birthday we have commissioned this 10th-anniversary logo which features the people, places, objects, etc that have inspired and been part of Purple Poppadom since our foundation. You can see the logo in person on our new hand-etched wooden menu folders which are now in use in the restaurant.
To enter the competition to win this Christmas Voucher, you need to identify as many of the symbols featured on our anniversary logo as you can and let us know why they are relevant to Purple Poppadom.
Closing date for the competition is 12 noon on 15th December 2021.
In the event of a tie, we will make a prize draw, and the first name out of the hat will be the winner. Usual Purple Poppadom competition rules apply (see below).
To submit your entry please email us with your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org marking your subject ‘Logo Competition’
Details of the prize menu can be found by clicking here
Good luck and thank you for your continued support of Purple Poppadom.
Purple Poppadom Competition T&Cs
1.The promoter is: Purple Poppadom
2.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Purple Poppadom and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via an email to email@example.com
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 12noon 15th December. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A Christmas voucher for a Chef’s Taster Menu (7-courses) for a meal for 2 people. The prize can only be claimed between January and April 2022. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be notified by email on the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name only in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR and UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21.You are providing your information to Purple Poppadom and not to any other party.
- Purple Poppadom’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Purple Poppadom shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Purple Poppadom also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The decision of the judges, being Purple Poppadom, is final.